As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. House2Home #ad
House2Home 20ft Upholstery Metal Flexible Tack Strip Supplies, Curve Ease Grip for Furniture, Chairs, Sofa #adHouse2Home #ad
- Versatile - flexible tack strip is ideal for tacking down fabric on the curved parts of a workpiece, but the strips can also be used in other areas to secure fabric in place. Secure - each individual tab of the tack strip contains 3 teeth to ensure that the fabric won't slip out it's grasp.
Instead of spending hundreds of dollars buying a new couch or paying someone to fix it, you can tackle the job yourself for a fraction of the cost.
Professional grade - this is the same metal flexible tack strip used by upholstery experts all throughout the furniture industry. Whether you need to repair an antique chair or build a new sofa, you can rest easy knowing that this flex grip is the perfect supply to upholster curves and contours on your workpiece.
Economical - let's face it, furniture can be expensive! nobody wants to replace a sofa just because some fabric has come undone. Simple - aside from a staple gun and a rubber mallet, there are no special tools needed to install flexible tack strip.
2. Dritz #ad
6-Inch , Brown, Dritz Home 44291 Wood Handle Tack Remover #adDritz #ad
- Removes tack from boards, dry-wall, furniture and wood. Tool features a wood handle and a forked steel shaft. Package includes 1 6-inch Tack Remover. Safely, easily and quickly remove tacks from a variety of surfaces.
|Manufacturer||Prym Consumer #ad|
3. Wholesale Upholstery Supply #ad
Briar Hill 1/2 Inch x 20 Yard Roll Upholstery Tack Strip, Chip Strip, Natural #adWholesale Upholstery Supply #ad
- You can rest assured that this product has commercial grade durability at an affordable cost. Commercial quality - our products are used by upholstery professionals within the furniture industry.
Polished look - designed to create a sharp crisp fold on sofas chairs or other upholstery items while blind tacking, commonly used on the outside back of furniture as well as other craft projects.
20 yards - 1/2 inch wide by 20 yards in natural color continuous length which is the perfect amount to complete several upholstery or craft projects. Why replace your furniture when you can repair it at a fraction of the cost? .
4. Dritz #ad
Upholstery Tack Strip 1/2"X20 #adDritz #ad
- Import designation: Made in the USA or Imported. Fabric care instructions: Machine Wash Cold/Tumble Dry Low. Fabric type: 100% Cotton. This package contains 20-yard. Each roll measures 1/2-inch wide. Upholstery tack Strip is used to create a sharp fabric fold for upholstery.
5. UJ Ramelson Co #ad
UJ Ramelson Co C.S. Osborne #33 7oz Bronze Head Magnetic Tipped Hammer & CS Osborne #20 1/2 Staple Lifter Upholstery Tools, Made in USA #adUJ Ramelson Co #ad
- Proudly made in the USA. Durable heavy-duty tools made to provide years of use. Perfect for the hobbyist and professional. Handles are easy to grip and safe to use. A professional grade tool set used for use on most upholstery projects.
|Brand||UJ Ramelson Co #ad|
|Manufacturer||UJ Ramelson Co #ad|
6. decotacks #ad
100 Pcs/Box decotacks® Upholstery Nails/Tacks 7/16in Head Dia Antique Pewter Finish DX0511APW #addecotacks #ad
- So please don't use your fingers to hold them while hammering. You won't be disapointed, they will always stay bright & beautiful. 100 pcs/pack, head diameter 7/16 in *** full length top the bottom 5/8 in *** Shank Length under the cap to bottom 1/2 in.
Requires proper tools like needle nose pliers and light weight tack hammers to install them. Made by full automatic German machines with high quality steel and double layer electroplated Antique Pewter finish.
Please don't use any chemicals to clean nailheads, it may damage the surface finish in time, so please just clean them with dry peace of cloth. Please don't compare this items with filmsy cheap DIY nailheads. Strong and heavy weight items for upholstery industry, with proper tools you will not need any prefix hole. Not using pliers will cause bending.
7. decotacks #ad
Furniture Nails, decotacks® Upholstery Tacks, Pins 7/16" Head Diameter, 100 Pcs Antique Brass Daisy DX54AB #addecotacks #ad
- You won't be disapointed, it may damage the surface finish in time, they will always stay bright & beautiful. Please don't compare this items with filmsy cheap DIY nailheads.
Please don't use any chemicals to clean nailheads, so please just clean them with dry peace of cloth. Not using pliers will cause bending. Made by full automatic german machines with high quality steel and double layer electroplated Antique Brass French Natural finish.
Strong and heavy weight items for upholstery industry, with proper tools you will not need any prefix hole. So please don't use your fingers to hold them while hammering. 100 pcs/pack, head diameter 7/16 in *** full length top the bottom 5/8 in *** Shank Length under the cap to bottom 1/2 in. Requires proper tools like needle nose pliers and light weight tack hammers to install them.
8. Dritz #ad
Upholstery Tack Hammer-Magneti #adDritz #ad
- Great for tiebacks or shade pulls. Magnetic head. Use for various decorating and craft projects. This package contains 14 White Plastic Rings, Size 1".
9. House2Home #ad
Chair, Couch, Includes Instructions, Fabric Reupholstery Supplies for Furniture, 5-Pack, House2Home 24" Upholstery Metal Tack Strips, and Sofa #adHouse2Home #ad
- Tack strips are commonly used on the front of arms and the outside backs of furniture, but can be used anywhere that tacking is needed. Economical - let's face it, furniture can be expensive! nobody wants to replace a couch just because the fabric on the back of the sofa is no longer attached.
Low profile - the tack strip measures 05" wide by 24" long and can be cut to length with tin snips if needed. No special tools are required as this can be installed with a rubber mallet. Professional - these metal tack strips are used by both large furniture manufacturers and custom upholstery shops wherever there is fabric that needs to be secured in place while keeping the fastener hidden.
Step by step instructions included - if you have been nervous to tackle an upholstery project involving metal tack strips, you can now accomplish that project with confidence.
The spikes measure 3/4" long allowing for fabric to be held securely to the frame. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars buying a new couch, you can repair the sofa yourself for a fraction of the cost. Our step by step instructions walk you through the general installation process. Secure - regardless of whether you are building a new couch or doing some reupholstery work on an old chair, you want to be certain that the fabric is going to stay secured in place for years to come.
10. Attmu #ad
0.5 Inches Bed Skirt Pins, Attmu 50 Pcs Upholstery Tacks Headliner Pins Clear Heads Twist Pins for Slipcovers and Bedskirts #adAttmu #ad
- Design feature- the bed skirt pins or holders can hold fabric secure to furniture without harming fabric. Keeps furniture arm covers in place, tighten baggy upholstered fabrics. Package included- comes in 50 bedskirt pins per pack with 05 inches clear plastic heads.
Wide use – our furniture pins are great for lightweight or medium fabric, bedskirt, couch cover, slipcover, sofa coverings. No more sliding- these upholstery pins are perfect to secure slipcovers, upholstery or bedskirts in place; No more sliding and slipping. Great advantage- the twist pins upholstery can be easy to remove.