As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Brother #ad
SA107, White, Brother Walking Foot for Quilting and Sewing Multiple Layers #adBrother #ad
- For use with low-shank sewing machines: Fits most brands of low-shank sewing machines. Genuine brother accessory: Specially designed and manufactured for optimal results with brother sewing machines.
Heavy duty construction: Engineered for precision and designed for use even with thicker fabric layers. See your product manual for specifications. Perfect for quilting: ideal for sewing smoothly over multiple layers of fabric, slippery fabrics and when matching prints or plaids.
Built-in fabric feeding system: this foot has a built-in fabric feeding system that moves and holds fabric between your sewing machine’s upper and lower feed dogs, to better control layers of fabrics and help prevent fabric shifting.
2. Brother #ad
SA188,SilverWhite, Brother Open Toe Walking Foot for Quilting and Sewing Multiple Layers #adBrother #ad
- Open toe for decorative stitching: The open toe design allows space for dense decorative stitches to glide easily under the foot, for more consistent stitching.
Heavy duty construction: Engineered for precision and designed for use even with thicker fabric layers. Genuine brother accessory: Specially designed and manufactured for optimal results with Brother sewing machines.
For use with low-shank sewing machines: Fits most brands of low-shank sewing machines. Perfect for quilting: built-in fabric feeding system helps control fabric layers and prevent fabric shifting. See your product manual for specifications. Ideal for machine quilting, slippery fabrics and for matching prints or plaids.
3. Brother #ad
Brother SA169 Walking Foot #adBrother #ad
- Single needle hole prevents fine fabrics from being caught in feed dogs. Straight stitch center needle position walking foot SA132 quilting guide can be inserted on left or right side of foot for accurate stitch placement.
Use with model LS1717. Movable feet dogs assist in moving fabrics from both upper and lower surfaces. Genuine Brother Made Accessory.
4. Janome #ad
Janome Even Feed Foot with Quilting Guide Oscillating Hook Models for Low-Shank Sewing Machines #adJanome #ad
- It eliminates seam allowance bulk around collars and reveres. Sometimes referred to as the walking foot, the even Feed Foot is designed with a set of feed dogs which allow the fabric to reed without shifting and eliminates the problem of the under layer of fabric coming up short.
The even feed foot is also great for topstitching.
|Manufacturer||Janome America #ad|
5. Singer #ad
Sewing Made Easy, SINGER | Even Feed / Walking Presser Foot, Quilting & Sewing with Pile Fabrics, Fork, Perfect for Matching Stripes & Plaids #adSinger #ad
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only. Best presser foot for quilting: the even feed foot, is used for sewing several layers of fabric, sometimes called a walking foot, and is a must-have when quilting.
Singer presser foot: the even feed foot is also great for matching plaids or stripes and sewing fabrics with nap or pile, to keep them from shifting.
Genuine singer accessory: it is a genuine singer accessory in a carded blister pack and it fits SINGER C1, M2, C4 Series and M1, C3, C2, M3 Series. Fabric feeding system: the even feed foot has its own set of feed dogs that work in conjunction with the sewing machine’s feeding system, for perfect fabric feeding.
Use with low shank machines: the thick fabric sewing is used with low-shank sewing machines, Pfaff, Janome, New Home, Kenmore, Elna, Simplicity, Necchi, Juki, Husqvarna Viking, including brands Babylock, Bernina, Euro-Pro, Brother, White.
|Manufacturer||Singer Sewing Co. #ad|
6. Janome #ad
Janome Even Feed Foot with Quilting Guide Horizontal Rotary Hook Models #adJanome #ad
- The even feed foot is also great for topstitching. The even feed foot is designed with a set of feed dogs which allow the fabric to feed without shifting and eliminates the problem of the under layer of fabric coming up short.
Sometimes referred to as the Walking Foot,. It eliminates seam allowance bulk around collars and reveres.
|Manufacturer||Janome America #ad|
7. Brother #ad
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, Wide Table, 2.0" LCD Display, 60 Built-in Stitches, CS6000i, 9 Included Sewing Feet #adBrother #ad
- Lcd screen: easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display. Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin.
60 unique built-in stitches: the brother CS6000i includes 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of auto-size buttonholes.
Included accessories: the cs6000i includes a hard protective case, 10 sewing feet, needle set including twin needle, wide table, 3 bobbins and more.25 year limited warranty: the cs6000i is backed by a 25 Year limited warranty with free technical support for the life of the product.
|Warranty||25 years limited parts, 1 year labor.|