As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Minwax #ad
Quart, Minwax 70008444 Wood Finish Penetrating Stain, Early American #adMinwax #ad
- Penetrates deep into wood fibers to highlight the grain. Available in 28 beautiful colors. Can be used to add beauty to any bare or stripped wood surface. America's favorite wood finish. It is ideal for staining unfinished wood furniture, cabinets, wood door, trim, molding and hardwood floors.
2. Minwax #ad
Early American, Minwax 63485000 Wood Finish Stain Marker #adMinwax #ad
- Early American. Early American. Ideal for use on furniture, molding, cabinets and more. Easy and quick. Early American. Fast drying. Easy and quick. Fast drying.
This product adds a great value. Easy touch-up for common nicks and scratches. Ideal for use on furniture, molding, cabinets and more. Ideal for use on furniture, molding, cabinets and more. Easy touch-up for common nicks and scratches.
3. Minwax #ad
Early American, 3.75 Ounce, Minwax 13614000 Wood Putty #adMinwax #ad
- Color-matched to Minwax wood finish stains. Early American. Easy to use, no sanding necessary. Easy to use, no sanding necessary. 3. 75-ounce. Color-matched to Minwax wood finish stains.
Fills nail holes and covers other minor imperfections in bare, painted, stained, and finished wood. Fills nail holes and covers other minor imperfections in bare, painted, stained, and finished wood.
4. Minwax #ad
Minwax 110066666 No 6 Blend-Fil Wood Repair Stain Pencil, Early American #adMinwax #ad
- Cleans up with mineral spirits. Repairs scratches and nail holes. Fixes minor imperfections, nail holes and cracks. Easy to use, just like a pencil. Maintain beauty of wood. Fixes minor imperfections, nail holes and cracks.
Use on furniture, paneling, doors, woodwork, cabinets, antiques, and accessories. Easy touch-up. Easy to use, just like a pencil. Easy, quick and permanent repairs. Easy, quick and permanent repairs. Cleans up with mineral spirits. Use on furniture, antiques, woodwork, doors, cabinets, paneling, and accessories. No mess.
5. Rust-Oleum #ad
Dark Walnut, Varathane 262025 Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain, 1/2 Pint #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Dries to the touch in just 1 hour and covers up to 70 square feet. Highlights natural wood grain to reveal wood's beauty. Ideal for use on all interior wood projects: furniture, doors, cabinets, trim and paneling.
High performance stain system enhanced with nano pigment particles. One-coat coverage, fast-drying oil based formula.
6. Minwax #ad
8 fl oz 1/2 pint Wood Finish Interior Wood Stain, Dark Walnut 2716, Minwax 22716 #adMinwax #ad
- Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains. This item is a minwax wood stain Oil Base Interior Dark Walnut Transparent 1/2 Pt. This product is manufactured in United States.
7. Rust-Oleum #ad
Varathane 215360 Wood Stain Touch-Up Marker For Early American #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Color group assortment provides excellent matching of Varathane Wood Stains. Quick, easy-to-use, one-step method to apply and finish. Great way to repair minor scratches and blemishes on wood stained furniture, cabinets, moldings, floors and more.
Dries to the touch in as little as 30 minutes allowing for quick fixes. Convenient felt-tip allows for quick precision staining in hard-to-reach areas.
8. Old Masters #ad
Early American, Old Masters 10040 #adOld Masters #ad
- This product is manufactured in United States. This item is a old masters 10040 Scratch ide Touch-Up Pen, Early American. Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains.
9. West Ninth Vintage #ad
Rustic Lighting for Kitchen Island Lighting, Dining Room, Bar, Fayette Wood Beam Light, Early American Stain, West Ninth Vintage Pendant Farmhouse Chandelier Fixture #adWest Ninth Vintage #ad
- Dimmer switch friendly: your light works with all dimmer switches so you can adjust the light level to suit your desired ambiance. Unique conversation starter: a beautiful fixture made with distressed wood, with a stain to emphasize the natural grains - the light is a focal point for any room; Family and friends will immediately be drawn to it.
An improvement to any room or your money back: we’re so sure you’ll love your new Fayette Wood Farmhouse Chandelier that we’ll let you try it risk-free for 30 days; If you’re not satisfied for ANY reason - simply return it to us for your money back, no questions asked.
Made in the usa by experienced craftsmen: each unique, farmhouse style light is handmade in Conshohocken, pennsylvania; Our team of craftsmen have more than 75 years of combined experience in woodworking, lighting and manufacturing; This experience brings you a high quality handcrafted light fixture to add beauty to your home.
Easy to install: simple and easy written instructions are included; Designed to be able to be installed simply without a hassle; Light bulbs are not included.