As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Buddha Teas #ad
USDA Organic, CCOF Organic, Buddha Teas Organic Yarrow Tea, OU Kosher, 18 Bleach-Free Tea Bag #adBuddha Teas #ad
- Steeping instructions - this tea best extracts in water with temperatures of 205°-212° F. Allow the tea to steep for 3-6 minutes for a full, flavorful cup. The tea bags used are made from the cellulose fibers of the abaca plant and are 100% bleach-free.
Ingredients: Organic Yarrow. Buddha teas crafts all teas from fresh, organic or wild harvested plants that have been gathered and packaged with conscious care.
We’ve partnered with the national Forest Foundation to support their campaign to plant 50 million trees in our National Forests. High quality, fresh herbs and tea leaves are important for experiencing the true taste of tea. Buddha teas’ “tea for trees” campaign creates a sustainable model that restores one of our most precious resources while offsetting the paper used in our products.
|Brand||Buddha Teas #ad|
|Manufacturer||Buddha Teas #ad|
2. Biokoma #ad
100% Pure and Organic Biokoma Yarrow Achillea millefolium Dried Herb 50g 1.76oz In Resealable Moisture Proof Pouch #adBiokoma #ad
- Introduction: the yarrow plant is also known by many other names, staunchgrass and nosebleed, to name a few. Yarrow originated from Europe, but ev. Preparation and dosage: in a cup add 1 teaspoon, pour boiling water, brew covered for about 20 minutes, strain it and drink 1/4-1/2 of a cup 2-3 times a day.
Ingredients: uSDA Organic Achillea Millefolium. They flower from june to october, old man's pepper, bloodwort, and are either rose- or lilac-colored or white. Aside from its wispy leaves, such as carpenter's plant, knight's milfoil, another distinguishing characteristic of yarrow is its blossoms.1
100% satisfaction guaranteed: when you order biokoma Yarrow Dried Herb 50g today, WAHOO your family and therefore you’re protected by our world class customer service! That makes them very powerful and efficient.
Bio herbs: if you want to stay healthy, flavor, and scent. Unlike regular herbs, then you have to avoid chemical-based foods and cosmetic products. This is why it can be a very good idea to opt for the right bio herbs. Bio herbs are plants pried for their medicinal benefits, the bio herbs were grown without the use of any chemical compounds. Yarrow flowers are tiny and grow in flat-topped composite clusters at the top of the plant’s stems.
3. Star West Botanicals #ad
Star West Botanicals, Organic Yarrow Flower C/S #adStar West Botanicals #ad
- 4 ounces cut and sifted in a resealable pouch. Cgmp compliant current Good Manufacturing Practices. Origin: Croatia. Botanical Name: Achillea millefolium. Usda certified Organic.
4. Enchantment Reiki #ad
Reiki Charged Yarrow Flower and Stem Achillea Millefolium Wildcrafted in Bulgaria Loose Leaf Dried 0.5 oz bag Small Sample Tea #adEnchantment Reiki #ad
- 5" x 3" x 1" small bag with Approximately 7 Tablespoons. Packaged in the USA ; Wildcrafted in Bulgaria. Small sample - reiki charged dried yarrow - FLOWER & STEM - Dried & Cut.
1 year shelf life - charged with reiki and packaged by a Certified USUI RYOHO REIKI Master & Teacher of Spiritual Protection. Small sampler bag - Net Wt 05 oz 14g.
5. Valley of Tea #ad
Yarrow Leaf And Flower Organic, 100g, Dried Achillea Millefolium Tea #adValley of Tea #ad
- Sweet, but with a slightly bitter tang. That's why we search around the world for the finest produce. Tea made from dried yarrow flowers is traditionally popular, but iss also drunk just for the refreshing quality of its pungent aroma and astringent taste.
Yarrow is one of the primary remedies of the Western herbal tradition. Yarrow is considered a bitter tonic. We strongly believe that the higher quality a product, the more benefits it brings - because it's loaded with the right substances. 100% natural and 100% Organic, with nothing added.
6. FGO #ad
Organic Ashwagandha Tea Bags | 100 Tea Bags | Eco-Conscious Tea Bags in Kraft Bag | by FGO #adFGO #ad
- Ashwagandha tea bags - 100 Tea Bags filled with premium ashwagandha from India. They are free of dyes, adhesive, strings, glue and chlorine bleach. Certified usda organic - all our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers CCOF, a leader in organic certification.
Organic ashwagandha tea - The tea is filled into tea bags and packed into foil-lined kraft bags in California.
No staples, bags or extra waste - just delicious tea!100 eco-conscious tea bags - our premium tea bags are constructed of Abacá Hemp Fiber Paper. If you aren’t enjoying our products, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it’s as easy as that! Look for the usda organic seal on our products! Love it or we buy it - we don’t think you should pay for products that you don’t love.
7. Alpi Nature #ad
Gently dried yarrow herb, yarrow tea, Yarrow infusion 1lb, 100% natural #adAlpi Nature #ad
- Resealable packaging: the packaging is done carefully by hand to ensure quality. Naturally pure and without additives: our yarrow, leaves and the uppermost part of the stem, consisting of flowers, is free of any additives, preservatives or flavors - a 100% natural product.
The yarrow: one of the popular tar herbs in Central and Eastern Europe, the yarrow is clearly recognizable by its distinctive white flowers, which can often be seen on the edges of forests and meadows.
Uses: the dried yarrow herb is most popular for making tea. Then it is gently dried. The herbal tea comes from the clean valleys of Bulgaria, where it is also handpicked.
The bag is resealable and ensures the shelf life of the product. The production is subject to constant quality controls. Pour 1 teaspoon teaspoon per cup 250ml with boiling water and let it steep for 5 to 10 minutes, if you like. Quality along the entire value chain: the herb is collected with care and sorted from other herbs added.
8. Naturegrail #ad
Net Weight: 1.05oz / 30g, All Natural Ayurveda Herb, Ingredients: 100% Yarrow Flowers Achillea Millefolium, Yarrow Flowers #adNaturegrail #ad
- This herb plant was first used by ancient Greeks over 3, 000 years ago. Its generic name honors Achilles whose soldiers are said to have used the herb in battle.
Ingredients: 100% Yarrow flowers Achillea millefolium. The flowers and leaves of yarrow were eaten and also made into a tea-like drink. Net weight: 1. 05oz / 30g.
9. Frontier #ad
Certified Organic, Non-irradiated, Cut & Sifted, Frontier Co-op Burdock Root, Kosher, 1 Pound Bulk Bag, Sustainably Grown | Arctium lappa L. #adFrontier #ad
- We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. The root is native to Europe and North Asia but can be found in many areas across the globe. It is also used as a vegetable by itself and delivers an earthy, soups, rolled sushi, and more.
We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products. It can be mixed with other teas or brewed by itself. The burdock plant is a genus that is related to both sunflowers and some members of the daisy family.
Our farmers don't use additives or chemicals to produce high-quality burdock roots. It accents Japanese miso soup tonjiru, and teas. Top quality burdock root - frontier co-op offers high quality burdock root arctium lappa l. Our product is 100% organic, kosher certified, and non-irradiated.
Burdock root is used both for tea and in cooking. The roots are very fibrous, and when cut becomes soft and stringy. Versatile uses - burdock root is common in stews, sauteed vegetables, vegetable dishes, sweet and mild taste that complements other flavors. Burdock root is traditionally used to support healthy skin and to support a healthy digestive system. About us - owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976.